Restylane® Family of Fillers in Miami, FL
Don’t let the signs of aging keep you from feeling like your youthful and confident self. With the Restylane® family of fillers, Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini can help her patients replenish facial volume and treat a number of common concerns, from lines, wrinkles, and nasolabial folds, to thin lips.
Get to know the Restylane® family of fillers
All Restylane® fillers are formulated from a hyaluronic acid (HA) based gel – a naturally occurring substance that helps to restore volume and fill in facial lines and wrinkles.
At VK Cosmetic Surgical Arts, we offer the full line of Restylane® fillers to help you achieve your desired aesthetic.
- Restylane®: The original filler in the Restylane® family, great for replenishing volume and fullness for the correction of mild to moderate wrinkles and folds. Restylane® is incredibly effective for minimizing the appearance of nasolabial folds, which form from the nose to the corners of the mouth.
- Restylane Lyft™: Great for areas which require a more robust filler for natural-looking volume to lift and reshape the cheek and midface area.
- Restylane Refyne™: Utilizes Restylane®’s XpresHAn Technology™ to soften laugh lines while maintaining more natural-looking expressions. It’s excellent for more superficial injections and lips.
- Restylane Defyne™: Effectively fills in deep laugh lines while maintaining natural-looking expressions with Restylane®’s innovative XpresHAn Technology™.
- Restylane Silk: Plumps and enhances the lips, tear troughs and smoker’s lines.
Am I a good candidate for Restylane®?
Restylane® is a great filler option for women and men wanting to replenish facial volume to achieve a more youthful facial appearance. Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini will carefully analyze your skin and listen to your goals to determine the right Restylane® filler for you.
What to expect after your Restylane® treatment
Your Restylane® filler treatment will be performed at our cosmetic surgery center in Bay Harbor Islands. Depending on your unique circumstances and goal outcome, Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini may recommend a series of Restylane® treatment sessions for optimal results. Each session will take just about 15 to 30 minutes and will require no downtime, allowing you to get right back to your normal routine.
Results from a Restylane® treatment can last up to a full year. In order to maintain long-lasting benefits, many patients choose to undergo regular treatment sessions with Dr. Karlinsky-Bellini.